We encourage you to register when shopping at our Website, however it is not required. Our registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and password). Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose to opt-out, it will be used to send you e-mail updates about upcoming sales, promotions, and website information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information, password, and/or PIN.
Use of Information:
Information collected by MajorMenus.com is used for the following purposes:
- We collect information to process customer orders, to contact our customers concerning the status of an order or to answer any of their questions.
- We collect information to contact users about upcoming MajorMenus.com sales, promotions, and website information.
- MajorMenus.com will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this Website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional material distribution for MajorMenus.com.
- We may share personal information with our Website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting MajorMenus.com business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- We may release your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
We do not sell any information about our users on the individual customer level.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the e-mail containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.